Meal package price announced for Candlelight Processional 2021 at EPCOT
Along with the announcement of some of the famous narrators for this year’s Candlelight Processional at EPCOT, comes the reveal of catering packages for the event.
Four different EPCOT restaurants will offer meal packages, which include a starter, main course and dessert or a full buffet (if applicable), a non-alcoholic drink and a guaranteed seat per person for the Candlelight Procession held on the same. day.
Here is the table of meal plans:
Book online starting October 26 to secure your spot for this limited-time experience. Advance reservations are strongly recommended and can be made up to 60 days before your visit.
- The candlelight procession meal packages are only available during the holiday season.
- Alcohol will only be served to visitors aged 21 and over.
- Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
- Customers will receive Candlelight Seating badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge will state the date and time of the show they have booked.
- Guests with the meal package will enter the America Gardens Theater in a separate queue and be seated on a first come, first served basis. The seats are guaranteed.
- Guests who have not booked a candlelight procession meal package will be seated at the candlelight procession on a first come, first served basis. Seats are allocated subject to availability due to limited capacity.
- To enter EPCOT, a theme park reservation and valid theme park entry are required. Admission to EPCOT is not included in the price of the meal package.