Disney Announces New ‘Drawn to Life’ Dining Package Offer
A new dining package is now available at Disney Springs that combines a screening of Drawn to life presented by Cirque du Soleil with dinner at one of the 13 participating restaurants.
Each restaurant has a fixed price menu that has been created specifically for the “Lively evening” meal plan and there is a wide range of options for everyone.
The following restaurant choices have a prix fixe menu priced at $45 per person (taxes and tip not included):
- City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Enzo’s hideaway
- Restaurant & Bar House of Blues
- Jaleo by Jose Andrés
- Restaurant of Maria & Enzo
- Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Planet Hollywood
- Raglan Road Irish pub and restaurant
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Terralina Made in Italy
The three premium slots below are priced at $65 per person (taxes and tip not included):
- The Edison
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Guests participating in this special package must order from the “Animated Night” menu which must be requested upon check-in at the restaurant. You can check the menus ahead of time on the Disney Springs website.
Follow these steps to book your package:
- Book restaurant reservations for the busy evening by calling (407) 587-5981 between 10:00 a.m. EST and 10:00 p.m. EST daily. Customers under 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
All restaurant reservations must be scheduled 2.5 hours before or 2 hours after the guest ticket show time.